Mark Messages as Spam Using Clean Email
With their help, you can see all messages that have something in common (the same sender, the same subject, and so on) as groups that can be selected with one click. What to junk thousands of messages from, let’s say, five different senders? Then you can select them all with just five clicks.
When combined with Clean Email’s message grouping is combined with its bulk management, and automation capabilities, you can quickly and painlessly create Auto Clean rules to mark emails as spam from multiple different senders:
- Go to https://app.clean.email and sign in to the email account associated with your Mail app.
- Go to the Inbox section.
- Use the Group By dropdown menu to change how messages are grouped.
- Click the icon next to each message group you want to select.
- You now have two options:
- Click the Spam button to mark the selected groups as junk in one go.
- Or click the Create Rule button to automatically mark emails as spam in Apple Mail by creating Auto Clean rules based on the selected groups.
If you choose to create Auto Clean rules, then Clean Email will automatically configure the trigger conditions. You simply need to tell it to apply the Mark as Spam action.
💡 Tip: Are spammy and unwanted messages distracting you from messages sent to you by known senders? Then activate Clean Email’s Screener feature to hold all messages from new senders outside your inbox until you either let them in or trash them.
Features like these make Clean Email the perfect tool for Mac users who are tired of Mail junk and would like to finally win the fight against it.