Apply actions to emails of a specific size from a while ago
Here's how you can apply any action to emails of a specific size from a while ago:
- Navigate to a view called "Emails older than..." (the actual time will depend on your mailbox.)
- Change timeframe by selecting different time from the dropdown menu. You can choose a year, two years, 6 months, or others.
- Choose to group by "Size" (you can also group by other parameters – depending on what you are looking for.)
- Choose action at the bottom
- Choose if you want to create an automated rule or just apply one time action
- Click the button to apply action
Your action will be applied immediately.
This article did not help? Please contact us
and we will be happy to help.