Remove or archive all emails in a specific Folder/Label
Here's how you can apply any action to all emails in a Folder or Label:
- Navigate to "All mail" view.
- Choose to group by "Label" (or "Folder" for accounts where labels are not supported).
- Scroll through groups to find the one you are looking for.
- Choose action on the bottom.
- Click the button to apply action.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE: AVOID CREATING AUTOMATED RULES FOR WHOLE FOLDERS OR LABELS. Please read this article to find out more about what can happen if you create generic/broad automated rules.
Please contact us and we will be happy to help.