Remove or archive all emails in a specific Folder/Label
Here's how you can apply any action to all emails in a Folder or Label:
- Navigate to "All mail" rule.
- Choose to group by "Label" (or "Folder" for accounts where labels are not supported.)
- Scroll through groups to see the one you are looking for.
- Choose action at the bottom.
- Click the button to apply action.
Your action will be applied immediately.
AVOID CREATING AUTO CLEAN RULES FOR WHOLE FOLDERS OR LABELS. Please read this article to find out more about what can happen if you create generic/broad Auto Clean rules.
This article did not help? Please contact us
and we will be happy to help.