Delete iCloud Emails with Clean Email App
To make life so much easier, you can invest in using a third-party app. These apps will do more than just delete your emails, they will help you organise your whole mailbox, and create a system that works for you!
The Clean Email solution can not only help with deleting messages, but it also has features to clear unwanted subscriptions, create automated rules, and overall increase your email productivity.
But first, here's how Clean Email can help delete iCloud emails.
1. Remove multiple messages from the same sender
By default, Clean Email groups messages from the same sender into bundles meaning you don’t have to set up additional filters to open all messages from one sender. From here you can easily select multiple messages or select them all and send them to Trash.
💡 Note: There is also the Delete button on the action toolbar. When you click Trash, your messages will be sent to the Trash folder where they will stay up to around 30 days until they are completely removed. When you click the Delete button, your messages will be permanently deleted. Read more about these two options here.
2. Remove similar messages from Smart Folders
Clean Email’s Smart Folder feature bundles similar emails into easy-to-review bundles. For example, you can choose a folder like ‘Productivity tools’ to view all notifications from project management tools that you may use. Once you click on a folder you can select all emails and move them to the Trash.
Alternatively, you can go to the All Mail folder and use the sort/filter options to find specific messages you want to remove. You can narrow your search by choosing the size of the messages, their age, and more! All you need to do then is select the emails and move them to Trash.
💡 Note: By deleting all messages within the All Mail folder, you will delete ALL emails and the mailbox will be empty. If you want to keep important messages you have starred or messages from specific senders, be sure to use filters or settings to exclude these emails before cleaning!
3. Other useful features Clean Email has to offer
- Auto Clean: Create automated rules to assist you with decluttering your mailbox. You can set up rules to send messages that meet certain criteria to the selected folders or to Trash immediately as soon as they hit your inbox. Save time and automate your inbox management!
To create a new rule, just click the Auto Clean tool from the left-side pane and press + at the top of the screen.
- Unsubscriber: With Unsubscriber, you can remove yourself from unwanted mailing lists with just several clicks. Just click the Unsubscriber tool from the left-side pane, choose the subscription you no longer need, and choose an action like Unsubscribe, Keep receiving, Pause, Deliver to “Read Later”, and more options. Read more about what each option means here.
- Screener: When you enable the Screener feature, the app intercepts all emails coming from new senders and keeps them quarantined for your review. They won’t get to your Inbox folder without your review.
- Cleaning Suggestions: The Cleaning Suggestions feature provides you with shortcuts to clean up your messages quickly. These suggestions are based on similar messages that you have previously managed, or based on similar emails that are frequently cleaned by other app users.
Clean Email cares about your privacy and security, so we never share or sell user data to any third parties! Read more about our policy here.