Why You Should Unsubscribe From Newsletters
Newsletters, as we know, are electronic reports sent by businesses (genuine and fake). It could be news, updates on their services, sales pitch, or other information sent to their customers, prospect, and employees. While you might have genuinely subscribed to some newsletters, many businesses buy their email list. This is why many times often, you find yourself getting newsletters you didn't subscribe to. Sometimes you simply subscribe to a particular newsletter to get a special benefit. Making it a convenient service, and not a needed one.
There are tons of unsubscribe apps out there offering to help you clean up email inbox. However, privacy is a major issue to tackle when using these apps. Always ensure to read the fine print before using third-party apps to clean your mails. These are our top four picks for the best unsubscribe apps that will not harvest or read your data for any reason.
Best Apps to Unsubscribe From Emails
With various unsubscribe email apps out there, we have made a list of the best solutions to help you unsubscribe from emails/newsletters, and clean up email inbox. Typically, all emails are expected to come with a manual way to unsubscribe. This link is usually placed at the bottom of every email newsletter you receive. However, many newsletters fail to add this link to every email they send. When they do, it is placed with a tiny bottom making it easy to miss. This is why you need an unsubscribe from emails app on your devices, to help you get rid of unwanted email subscriptions.
1. Clean Email (iOS, macOS, Android, web)
Clean Email is the best app to unsubscribe from emails anywhere, and anytime. It offers a simple yet efficient way to declutter your mailbox with a few clicks. The tool uses a high-end algorithm to intelligently bundle related emails together, making it easy to organize, clean, and unsubscribe emails in bulk, instead of having to go through them individually. You will see all your subscriptions in one screen and easily choose any of them you no longer need. Clean Email is the best unsubscribe app when you need to get a result in a short time and without much effort.
- Multiple unique features
- Ease in navigation
- Data privacy
- Great UX
- One account: $29.99/year - $7.99/month
- Five accounts: $49.99/year - $9.99/month
- For businesses: $99.99/year - $19.99/month
Email providers supported: Clean Email supports all major service providers including Gmail (with Google Apps/Suite), Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, Office 365, and any other IMAP-based mailboxes.
Leave Me Alone is another best email unsubscribe app that offers premium and excellent unsubscribing service while taking the privacy of its users to heart. The app is rated 4.6/5 by the majority of review websites. Although their subscription method is quite complex, it offers an efficient way to clean your inbox with a few clicks.
- Easy to use
- Great interface, making it easy to navigate
- Data privacy
- Pays you $50 for referring a company
- No resubscribe feature
- No other features
With Leave Me Alone, each unsubscribe costs one credit. The cost of purchasing credits are:
- 50 credits - $2.50
- 100 credits - $4.50
- 200 credits - $8.00
- 300 credits - $10.50
Email providers supported: Leave Me Alone can be used through all Google and Microsoft email accounts, including Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Office 365, Live, Hotmail, and MSN. They also support accounts with Fastmail, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, AOL, and all other mailboxes that work with IMAP.
SubscriptionZero is yet another outstanding app to unsubscribe from emails. Unlike other email apps, SubscriptionZero only offers one service. The ability to unsubscribe from annoying newsletters with a few clicks.
- Great user interface
- Easy navigation
- Data privacy
- Allows you to create custom emails
- Automated unsubscriber
- Limited features
- Complicated email unsubscribe process
SubscriptionZero comes with three subscription packages: Free, Pro, and Custom.
- Free: free users get ten subscriptions and 50 email units to be used manually.
- Pro: offers 50 subscriptions, 500 email units, custom mail, and automated unsubscribe process. This package costs $5/month.
- Custom: This package offers unlimited email units, over 50 subscriptions, automated processes, and custom emails. This package has no fixed cost. To purchase it, you have to contact their customer support.
Email providers supported: It can be used through all Google and Microsoft accounts including Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Office 365, Live, Hotmail, and MSN.
Like SubscriptionZero, Mailstrom service is tailored one way. The ability to declutter your mailbox either by deleting messages in bulk, block senders, and unsubscribe from newsletters services. Although a little expensive, the platform is simple, comes with a lot of perks for premium subscribers, and is easy to use.
- Great UX
- Multiple email management features
- Gives you control over what to delete
- Easy to navigate
- Offers free trial
Other than its free trial (offers a snapshot of your inbox up to 5,000 emails), Mailstrom offers three major packages.
- Basic: Their basic plan offers a live Inbox, unlimited removal, add up to 1 email account, load up to 10,000 inbox emails, up to 200 Filters, and offer Block feature. This plan costs $9.00/mo and $59.95/yr.
- Plus-best value: Features offered by the plus-best value are live inbox, unlimited removal, add up to 3 email accounts, load up to 250,000 inbox emails, up to 400 Filters, and allow block. This plan costs $14.00/mo and $99.95/yr.
- Pro: offers live inbox, unlimited removal, add up to 20 email accounts, unlimited inbox size and up to 1,000 filters. The cost of this package is $29.95/mo and $199.95/yr.
Email providers supported: Mailstrom supports Google, Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Live, MSN, and other mailboxes that work with IMAP.
These are the best apps to unsubscribe from emails. When looking to declutter your mailbox, any of the apps mentioned above will serve you just fine. However, if you are looking for extra features such as the ability to set parameters for quicker email cleaning, read later features, and more, Clean Email is the number one unsubscribe emails app. It also groups every newsletter you have unsubscribed from, making it easy to resubscribe to them if you ever needed to do so.
Wondering how to unsubscribe from YouTube emails, stop Twitter notifications, or unsubscribe from emails on iPhone? Our blog will help you learn how to stop unwanted newsletters from cluttering your inbox and achieve Inbox Zero.