How to Stop College Board Emails: 3 Methods
College Board sends a range of emails to its subscribers, but the frequent updates can quickly overwhelm a user’s inbox. Here are three ways you can stop College Board emails for good.
1. Opt out of College Board emails on mobile
Since you probably have your mobile device on you at all times, it’s a great place to start when you want to opt out of their emails. Here’s how:
- Open the College Board app on your student device.
- Go to the email subscription management page.
- Update your preferences.
- To stop SMS text notifications, text STOP to 70801.
2. How to stop getting emails from College Board in a browser
If you’re at a desktop or laptop computer, students and educators can log into their accounts to update their email preferences.
- Go to CollegeBoard.org.
- Log into your account.
- Go to the email subscription management page.
- Update your email preferences.
3. How to turn off College Board emails in your mail provider
If you have a message from College Board in your inbox, you’re just a few clicks away from unsubscribing from them.
- Open a College Board message in your inbox.
- Locate the Unsubscribe button in the message (usually in the footer text).
- Follow the prompts to opt out from this subscription.
How to Unsubscribe from All College Emails Using Clean Email
There’s a better, faster way to unsubscribe from all the college emails you’re receiving through College Board — the Clean Email app.
This unsubscribe app doesn’t replace your inbox — it’s an app that connects directly to your inbox to analyze and act on incoming messages. Once connected, you can unsubscribe from College Board and tons of other newsletters (think Amazon, Walmart, Facebook, Quora, or any annoying sender) with just one click!
The app works across all major mail providers, including Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, Yahoo, and more. You can also use it across all of your mailboxes, including work, personal, and school. Unsubscribing with Clean Email is faster than doing it manually, giving you back your precious time while keeping your inbox neat and tidy.
How to Unsubscribe from College Board Emails in Clean Email
Ready to take the app for a digital test drive? Here’s how easy it is to stop unwanted emails with Clean Email!
- Log into the app and connect your inbox.
- Select the Unsubscriber feature from the left-hand pane.
- Use the Search bar to find the College Board subscription.
- Click Unsubscribe next to it and you’re done!
Bonus: the app also works to unsubscribe from Unroll.me emails, Uber, Quora, stop Poshmark emails, and many more!
How To Block College Board Emails in Clean Email
There’s another option to block College Board emails using this app — block the entire domain. This is helpful since this platform may be sending you messages from different addresses (e.g., marketing, updates, test scores, etc.). When you block the whole domain, it applies to all types of newsletters, no matter the sender’s address!
- Launch the app and sign into your mail account.
- Open the Inbox or All Mail smart view.
- Type @collegeboard.org in the search bar.
- Click Select All and then choose Block.
Move College Board Email Notifications to a Dedicated "Read Later" Folder
Not ready to give up all of your College Board messages? You don’t have to! Instead of keeping them in your main inbox, tell Clean Email to send them to a dedicated Read Later folder. You can engage with those messages when you’re ready without seeing them pile up in your mailbox. Likewise, you can also choose to keep only the newest one, automatically mark them read or unread, and so much more!
- Launch the app and sign in with your mail account.
- Select any College Board message.
- Choose the Read Later option (on the sender row). Messages will be automatically moved into the Read Later folder.
Set an Automatic Rule To Stop College Board Emails
Clean Email puts the power of inbox management into your hands. You can choose how you want your messages to appear, whether they’re from College Board, Instagram, LinkedIn, Target, or tons of other senders!
Take advantage of the Auto Clean feature that will filter your messages according to email rules sets. Automatically move messages to specific folders, keep only the newest message, archive messages older than three months, mute specific senders, and more! The app has you covered with the best inbox management features.
Wondering how to unsubscribe from Fashion Nova emails, stop Offerup emails, or how to stop getting emails from GameStop? Our blog will help you learn how to opt out from unwanted newsletters cluttering your inbox.
Clean and Organize
Clean emails from every corner of your account with tools designed to manage or delete thousands of messages at once.