Unsubscribe from Hulu Emails: 2 Methods
Hulu sends emails to keep you up to date on all the latest news in entertainment. They’re a great way to find new shows and stay in the loop on all things TV. But when the emails get to be too much, many users want to unsubscribe from this service. Here are some options to help you do exactly this:
1. How To Turn Off Hulu Emails In A Browser
Many Hulu users prefer to use a regular web browser to disable Hulu emails. Here’s how:
- Go to Hulu.com.
- Log into your account.
- Go to Account.
- Go to Manage Email Notifications under Privacy and Settings.
- Update your preferences.
2. How To Stop Getting Hulu Email Notifications In Your Mail Provider
If you have Hulu emails in your inbox, you can use them to unsubscribe or update your preferences.
- Login to your mail account.
- Search for a message from Hulu and open it.
- Locate the Unsubscribe link in the message (usually in the footer). If it is not there, check out these guides on how the Unsubscribe button works and how to unsubscribe from emails without an unsubscribe link.
- Follow the prompts to change your preferences.
How to Stop Receiving Emails from Hulu Using Clean Email
Clean Email offers a better, faster, more effective way to stop Hulu emails. In fact, you can use this email unsubscribe app to bulk unsubscribe from all of your unwanted messages, including LinkedIn, Robinhood, College Board, Instagram, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and so many others!
We designed Clean Email to give you more control over your inbox. With a simple user interface, intuitive actions, and automation, you can quickly tidy up your mailbox with just a few clicks. Select the emails you no longer wish to receive, then choose the Unsubscribe action — it’s done! Even though some email unsubscribe requests can take days or weeks to go into effect, the app starts working immediately.
The app works with all mail providers with IMAP, including Gmail, Yahoo, Apple, Outlook, and more. Connect one Clean Email account to all of your inboxes, including work, personal, and school emails. We give you a faster way to opt out from newsletters compared to manual methods, plus it's more effective. Set it up once and forget about it!
How to Unsubscribe from Hulu Emails in Clean Email
We aim for simplicity in everything we do. Here’s how easy it can be to get rid of Hulu emails:
- Launch the app and connect your mailbox.
- Select the Unsubscriber feature from the left-hand pane.
- Use the Search bar to find the Hulu newsletters.
- Click Unsubscribe next to each of them and you’re done!
How to Block Hulu Emails In Clean Email
The app offers another way to get rid of Hulu emails — block the entire domain. This feature can come in handy since Hulu may send messages from multiple mail addresses. To completely get rid of them, you would need to unsubscribe from each type. With Clean Email, you can skip this highly manual step by blocking the entire domain.
Here’s how to do this using the app:
- Launch the app and sign in with your mailbox.
- Open the All Mail folder on the left-side pane.
- Type @hulu.com in the search bar.
- Click Select All and then choose Block.
Move Hulu Emails to a Dedicated "Read Later" Folder
Want even more flexibility in your inbox? Clean Email offers another feature that lets you automatically move Hulu emails (and other messages) to a Read Later folder. This way, you don’t have to opt out completely. You can send these emails to a special folder and read them when you’re ready. They’re out of the main inbox so you don’t overlook your most important messages.
Here is how to send messages to the Read Later folder:
- Launch the app and sign in with your mail account.
- Select any Hulu message.
- Choose the Read Later option (on the sender row). Messages will be automatically moved into the Read Later folder.
Set an Automatic Rule to Stop Hulu Emails
Clean Email harnesses the power of automation to help you take a hands-free approach to email organization. Our Auto Clean feature helps you filter incoming messages according to predefined rules of your choice. For example, if you do not want to delete all Hulu emails, you can set up a rule to mark them read, keep only the newest, move them to a specific folder, archive them, and more.
Wondering how to unsubscribe from Morning Brew emails, stop Evernote emails, or how to stop getting emails from Fashion Nova? Our blog will help you learn how to opt out from unwanted newsletters cluttering your inbox.
Clean and Organize
Clean emails from every corner of your account with tools designed to manage or delete thousands of messages at once.