How to Stop Emails from Indeed: 3 Methods
Do you want to turn off Indeed emails altogether? We’ve outlined three different ways you can do this using the tools you already have at your fingertips.
1. Stop Indeed Emails on Mobile App
If you have the Indeed app on your mobile device, you can stop their messages in just a few steps.
- Open the Indeed app.
- Go to your account settings.
- Update your Email preferences.
2. How to Turn Off Indeed Emails in a Browser
Likewise, you can use your desktop browser to log into your Indeed account and change your email preferences. Here’s how:
- Go to Indeed.com and log into your account.
- Visit your account settings.
- Update your Email preferences. If you cancel some email alerts, Indeed may still send you emails for confirmations, application or job post status, and other messages.
3. Unsubscribe from Indeed emails in your email provider
If you are getting too many Indeed emails, you can unsubscribe directly within an email.
- Log into your mail account.
- Locate a message from Indeed.
- Click on the Unsubscribe link, usually in the footer of the message. Learn how to unsubscribe from emails without a link.
- Follow the steps to unsubscribe or update your email preferences.
How to Stop Getting Emails from Indeed Using Clean Email
If you want a faster, simpler approach to cleaning up your email inbox, use an app like Clean Email. The app helps you unsubscribe from multiple senders in just a few clicks.
It supports all major email providers, including Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook, and you can link multiple email accounts to the app. It’s faster than doing it manually and you have more flexibility in how your messages are organized in the inbox.
How to Unsubscribe from Indeed Emails In Clean Email
Using this app is quick and easy. Here’s how you can simplify the way you unsubscribe from Indeed emails (and other messages, too!):
- Launch the app and connect it to your mailbox.
- Choose “Unsubscriber” feature from the left panel of the main dashboard.
- Choose all newsletters you no longer need, then click “unsubscribe” next to each of them.
Of course, the app can help you easily unsubscribe from Best Buy emails, stop YouTube notifications and other unwanted messages coming from Quora, Uber, Medium, etc.
How To Block Emails from a Specific Domain In Clean Email App
There is another option to stop getting Indeed notifications — block the entire domain. This can be helpful if you have unsubscribed from Indeed mailings but are still receiving messages for some reason.
- Launch the app.
- Choose the Inbox or All Mail smart view.
- In the search box, type in “indeed.com”
- Choose “Select All” and choose the Block action.
This option works for other domains, too. For example, you can use it to stop Twitter emails, notificaions from Amazon, eBay, and more.
Move Indeed Email Notifications to a Dedicated "Read Later" Folder
Clean Email offers users another cool feature if you don’t want to get rid of all Indeed emails completely. Instead, consider moving them to a dedicated Read Later folder so you can keep a cleaner inbox.
- Launch the app.
- Find your messages from Indeed.
- Choose the Read Later option.
Set an Automatic Rule to Filter Emails from Indeed
Another option if you don’t want to delete these messages is to filter them according to a predefined rules set. Use the rules to mark Indeed messages as unread, archive them, or move them to a specific folder. Learn more about automatic rules here.
Wondering how to unsubscribe from LinkedIn emails, stop Pinterest emails or Etsy notifications? Visit our blog to learn how to clean up your inbox!
Clean and Organize
Clean emails from every corner of your account with tools designed to manage or delete thousands of emails at once.